Monday, October 10, 2022

Saguenay, Quebec, Canada...

It was another early morning out on the deck for sail in photos…  When I went out there was barely enough light to take a photo and it was freezing!!!!  My hands are just so sore from all the cold weather.  It was a beautiful sail in the Saguenay Fjord full of lots of Fall colors.  I thought about calling it a day with the sail in for photos, but I caved, this place is so beautiful.  I decided to go for a long walk into town and catch the sights along the way…  It was a good hike, about 11 miles when I returned to the ship and 500+ photos….  It was another spectacular day in Canada aboard the Nieuw Statendam…






















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment