Sunday, October 9, 2022

Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.... Day 2

Well, I woke up this morning only to find out that we had a day of rain, and very cold temperatures along with it…  My first inclination was just to hang out on the ship and relax….  That thought soon departed and I focused on getting ready to go snap some photos for all you folks out there, despite the weather.  I hooked up the shuttle and was a bit surprised that we didn’t get dropped off at Pier 22 like we were yesterday, but to a point much further from town…  A little consistency would be nice.  Anyway, I was off and running…  I headed basically in the direction of the Chateau Frontenac to capture some nice views, especially of the colors across the river.  I made it all the way to the wall of the Citadel again and was pleased with the views although the lighting was a bit of a struggle from time to time, plus the rain showers…  I did note that the Borealis, formerly the Holland America Line Rotterdam was in port, never came across my friend Manny who works there now.  I asked a number of Borealis Filipino crew members if they knew Manny, but they didn’t.  I was going to pass along a message…  His popularity must be down 😊 After a few hours, I headed back to the ship to warm up and relax a bit…  Despite the frigid, wet conditions, I enjoyed my day in Quebec City…










































































































4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even in the rain you do not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy your pictures.Just wondering is that our Manny, who we saw most recently on the Rotterdam ( retreat) who has moved to another company?
    We will miss him ! he is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that’s our Manny…. Went.to Fred Olsen

      Delete