Saturday, October 29, 2022

Fort Lauderdale, Florida... a new cruise to the Caribbean begins!

Today found us back in Fort Lauderdale where one cruise ended, and another begins…  I was sad to see my friends Mike & Pauline leave, spent a good 35 days with them.  They are off on the Rotterdam tomorrow!  Smooth sailing to them.  It was a relaxing day in the sun once the Immigration formalities were done.  I think about 450 people stayed over from the last cruise, hope we only kept the good ones… Tonight, I will have dinner in the Tamarind Restaurant with my friends from the Netherlands, Corina & Fred.  It should be fun; I really love it there.  Tomorrow morning, we visit Half Moon Cay again, not sure what I will do.  Whatever I do will involve sunshine…  This week, aside from Half Moon Cay, we will visit Grand Turk, Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic and Key West…  Looking forward to it!











































No comments:

Post a Comment