Friday, October 28, 2022

Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas...

Today, we visited Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas...  We were joined by the Nieuw Amsterdam.  I haven't gone ashore to the beach here since December of 2018.  I took a dim view of getting booted out of the spot where I was sitting on the beach with a very good friend sailing on another ship.  Well, my roughly 4-year boycott of Half Moon Cay ended today…  It felt good to go to the island early and spend some time walking around the island, snapping a few pics along the way.  A major highlight was running into my friend Jude, the Cellar Master from the Nieuw Amsterdam.  It was great to see him!!!  It was also nice going for a swim in this amazing warm, Caribbean water…  After I got in 5+ miles and a nice swim, I headed back to the ship to beat the crowds and relax in the sun for the rest of the day…  Beautiful day in paradise…  Tomorrow, we are back in Ft. Lauderdale where we will begin another cruise to the Caribbean… Loving every day!!!!
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment