Saturday, December 8, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Oranjestad, Aruba




















































Gorgeous day here in Aruba….  We arrived midday in very sunny but windy conditions…  I waited a bit before I got off, just way too comfortable in my lounge chair.  True to form, I left the ship and just kept walking, photographing whatever came my way….  Great day for walking, the breeze kept things pretty cool.  I really have no plans at most of these stops, that will come later when my friends join the ship.  Then, I’ll probably start hitting Aruba’s beautiful beaches…. Tomorrow is a big day….  Back to Curacao, off to see my friends Aart & Ellen during the day and in the evening, they will join me onboard for dinner in the Pinnacle Grill….  Really looking forward to Curacao….

No comments:

Post a Comment