Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, At Sea

Another picture perfect weather day here on the Zuiderdam....  Just loving the weather and this ship.  I'm sad to see some folks leave, Fred & Penny Wooldridge and Bob & Barbara Mahalick from Naples Florida....  They were definitely the most fun bunch on the ship.  Based on my friends that live in Naples, I understand why they are the party bunch....  Safe travels!  I'm also sad that the Hotel Director Ron Bontenbal will be leaving....  actually, I'm very happy for him to get his vacation, in time for Christmas...  Life continues to be grand here on the lovely Zuiderdam.....  Tomorrow, a friend is picking me up in Ft. Lauderdale and I will be doing some shopping and maybe even get a massage.....

5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are enjoying Zuiderdam...my husband and I did the Sunfarer itinerary almost two years ago on her and we really enjoyed it back then. Can't wait to return someday but for now, will enjoy the ship through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff,

    You got that right. All the "party people" live here in Naples. Glad you could meet up with some of our Naples neighbors. We've only been here 22 years, but we've enjoyed it down here except it's quadrupled in size. It's no longer a small fishing town, it is a big city with a much younger demographics which is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you already Jeff. We will be following your journey, safe travels!

      Delete
    2. It was a pleasure meeting you and the rest of the Naples Mafia... enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Miss you already Jeff! We will be following your journey, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete