Monday, December 17, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Half Moon Cay, Bahamas





























I had a great day today in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas….  We were calling on the island along with the Nieuw Amsterdam where my friend Edward van Zaane is the Captain.  His wife Apollonia, a great friend, joined me for a day on the beach….  It was great catching up with my old friends….  Hopefully, we can do again sometime and perhaps I’ll visit the Nieuw Amsterdam to say hello to Edward as well.  It was  a fantastic time!  Once I was back aboard, I joined the Scott and the Poirer sisters poolside for the remainder of the afternoon.  This evening, I had the pleasure of meeting our new Captain, Bart Vaartjes.  Following the Captain’s welcome toast, we settled in for a wonderful performance by Island Magic, very talented musicians….  We finished off the night with a little BB King and called it a day….  Still loving every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment