Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Panama Canal






























































Well, here we are again, back to visit to the magnificent Panama Canal….  I decided that I wasn’t going to get up at 5:30 this morning to take countless photos, once again, of the Panama Canal….  I lied to myself!  True to form, once again, I took way too many photos; over 600 today.   It was a picture-perfect day, just the way I like it hot & sunny.  At least it was a bit overcast early in the morning as we entered Gatun Lake.   I really enjoyed the day, as a matter of fact, as I’ve said repeatedly, I’m enjoying each and every day.  The Zuiderdam continues to be very comfortable place to stay… The officers and crew are amazing....   Tomorrow, we visit Puerto Limon, Costa Rica…..

No comments:

Post a Comment