Friday, December 21, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Kralendijk, Bonaire

It was a windy day here in Bonaire….  The sail into Bonaire was lovely, albeit very windy on the forward deck.  Today, the ladies were off the ship first thing, only to find out not much was open yet….  While they worked a little Wi-Fi time, I went for a walkabout.  I walked out to Goto Lake to see the flamingos and onward to Eden Beach, a lovely little beach resort.  When I had my fill of walking and taking photos, I returned to town and found the ladies doing what they do best, shopping…  After a bit, I had my fill and headed to the pool…..  I spent the rest of this glorious day soaking up the rays….. Another grand day aboard the ms Zuiderdam!



































1 comment:

  1. Your time by the pool soaking up rays reminds me of the Kenny Chesney song...."All I want for Christmas is a real good tan"

    Thanks for all the posts,

    Bill

    ReplyDelete