Saturday, December 22, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Willemstad, Curacao


It’s always exciting to go to Curacao….  It gives me a chance to spend some quality time with some very special people, Aart & Ellen.  Every time I come, Aart is much stronger, a little heavier and standing a bit straighter….  He certainly is getting better and that is very welcome news to me.  We arrived very early this morning, around the time the sun was going to rise...  After we docked, I was first off the ship around 07:30 to get in some walking and take some photographs before going over to Aart & Ellen’ place late morning.  At 10:00 the sisters were picked up and taken over to their house and I walked over around 11:00.  It was a great celebration of friends!!!  Around 12:30, they took us to lunch at a wonderful place on the water, Hemingway’s.  After a great lunch, Aart drove us around to see some scenic places before returning to their home.  It was an absolutely fabulous day…..  I walked back to town and met up with the sisters after getting a ride from Ellen.  The three of us walked back to the ship, looking into a few shops along the way…..  Can’t wait until the next time I get to see Aart & Ellen on the 10th of January….  I’ll bring my buddy Ian Paterson along….

































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment