Saturday, December 1, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Panama Canal













































































Once again, we had a wonderful visit to the Panama Canal….  True to form, I took way too many photos; just can’t help myself.  It was a perfect day, if you like hot sunny weather.  Sure beat the rains we had last cruise….  I really enjoyed the day, as a matter of fact, I’m thoroughly enjoying every day.  The Zuiderdam is a very comfortable place to stay….  Really going to enjoy my 8 ½ months here….  Can't say it enough, the folks here are wonderful, starting with the Captain and his staff and all the crew....  Tomorrow, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica…..

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! What type of camera do you use? I was on the October 24th sailing of the Zuiderdam and loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete