Monday, December 10, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Willemstad, Curacao





























































It was great to get back to beautiful Curacao….  Lots of things on tap for the day!  First, I was the first one off the ship to get my walking adventure going.  I scurried here and there, covering a fair amount of Willemstad.  I got my 10 miles in, snapping photos along the way.  During this time, I walked out to the Avila Beach area where Aart & Ellen live and visited for a few hours….  So nice to be able to pop over for a visit every 10 or 11 days.  Around 2:00, I departed, heading in the general direction of the ship, wandering here and there.  In the early evening, Aart & Ellen came to the ship and we had a magnificent evening…..  Thanks so much to Willy in the Pinnacle Grill and his staff, and amazing Jude, the Cellar Master for such wonderful service.  Dinner was perfection and a good time was had by all.  We even had a few minutes to listen in on Island Magic’s performance in the Main Stage…..  It was just a perfect day!  By the way, I am very happy to report that every time I’ve been able to see Aart, he is stronger and putting some weight back on….  He’s rapidly getting back to his old self…..  Life is good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day and I am very glad you were able to spend a nice bit of time with your friends and Aart is recovering nicely!

    ReplyDelete