Thursday, December 13, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica










































I had another fantastic day here aboard the ms Zuiderdam….  This morning, I went out on the forward decks very early in the morning to take photos as we sailed into Puerto Limon….  It was a beautiful morning, a wonderful clear sky, sun filled morning.  Once we were docked, I went ashore to get in some walking and snap a few pics…. I wasn’t in town long before I found myself relaxing in a sun bed soaking up the beautiful Costa Rican sun…. It was a relaxing day, except for the walks I take every hour…  keep that metabolism up…  I continue to be amazed at each port when the ship’s officers, including the Captain, line up at the gangway greeting guests as we leave in the morning and return in the afternoon….  Just amazing!  Tomorrow is the first of two days at sea as we make our way to Ft. Lauderdale…..  Loving it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment