Thursday, December 6, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Half Moon Cay, Bahamas



















































It was a bit windy and a choppy sea as we approached Half Moon Cay this morning so I wondered if we would be able to tender today….  It turned out just grand, tendering was accomplished and guests went ashore to visit one of the nicest islands around, Holland America’s own private island, Half Moon Cay.  I was off first thing, went directly to the Captain Morgan On the Rocks bar and set up my beach chair down by the water.  Once I was all set up, I grabbed my camera and headed out for a walk around the island…..  need to get that fitness in where you can.  Had a great walk, about 5 miles and then settled in for a little sun.  I did come back to the ship early, avoided the rush and pulled up my sun bed and finished off what turned out to be a wonderful day….  Tomorrow, we have a day at sea as we make our way to Aruba…..  All is good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sitting here at 30 degrees and seeing your wonderful pictures of that beautiful weather sure has be surfing the cruise sites for our next booking soon. Glad you are having a blast and the weather is cooperating! Thanks for the updates and pictures, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete