Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Well, all good things must end….  The Christmas surprise was wonderful!  Thanks to the Scott sisters and the Poirer sisters for making this voyage a very special on.  Ann, Cathy, Laura & Bobbi certainly kept me on my toes.  We all had a wonderful time and I am so thankful to the staff & crew for making them feel at home…..  It is such a wonderful ship!  So, now that the “fearless foursome” are gone, I’m left to fend for myself once again….  It will be a little lonely around here.  Now, I’m on a new voyage, one with some great ports like St. Thomas, St Maarten, St Lucia, St Kitts, Barbados, Martinique and of course Half Moon Cay….   There is definitely a full ship for this voyage so I will find a little quiet spot away from the maddening crowd…. 



























2 comments:

  1. Jeff it is soo nice to share the experience, the voyage with friends. I continue to follow along closely even making notes. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice Christmas! We loved seeing you and the sisters here. Enjoy the maddening crowd! See you next time.

    ReplyDelete