Sunday, December 2, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica









































Once we were docked, I went ashore to get in some walking and snap a few pics….  I di come across a cute little baby owl….  Never could get a good photo of mom & dad owl…  they were sleeping! Anyway, after getting some walking in, I returned to the ship and pulled up a sun lounger….  It was a scorcher!  I went in the pool several times to cool down.  This evening was very special…..  I had dinner at Rudi’s Sel de Mer.  The Hotel Director, Ron Bontenbal invited me to dinner along with the F&B Director, Niek Van der Kolk and Executive Chef, Vinod Patil.  The dinner was fantastic, just as I remembered it on the Koningsdam when I last dined at Rudi’s Sel de Mer.  The food, service and most importantly, the dining experience with Ron, Niek & Vinod was wonderful…..  What a fantastic day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a spectacular day there! Glad you are having a great time and the weather is cooperating.

    ReplyDelete