Monday, December 31, 2018

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Bridgetown, Barbados

Well, I did something this morning that is extremely rare….  I slept in and got up when they announced the ship was cleared…..  That was intentional and I loved the extra sleep.  Anyway, I was off the ship fairly quickly, heading into town and to the beach.  This is a great place to go for a nice long walk with some interesting sights along the way.  I love some of the old architecture.  The day was beautiful, blue skies, sunshine and a nice breeze to keep you cool.  The beaches here are really beautiful!  I returned to the ship by early afternoon and settled into a sunbed on the deck….  After too many days of high winds, rains and rough seas it felt so good to just sit back and soak in the sun’s rays….  What a beautiful was to spend the day on New Year’s Eve…..  Happy New Year!  Tomorrow, we are in port on Martinique….  New Year’s Day, that ought to be interesting!












































No comments:

Post a Comment