Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Willemstad, Curacao....

I’ve been looking forward to this day for quite a while…  It’s always great to visit Curacao, but even better when two of your best friends live here!  I was the first one off the ship this morning after our 7:00 am arrival…  My plan, go for a long walkabout, starting in the Otrobanda area looking for street art…  There is quite a bit of artwork throughout Willemstad and quite a bit in the Otrobanda side.  Once I finished there, I crossed the Queen Emma floating bridge to the Punda side snapping photos along the way.  I was keeping my eye on the time looking for an arrival at Aart & Ellen’s down by Avila beach around 10:00.  Once I arrived it was just great seeing them again…  It’s been too long since our last visit.  We had a great time visiting but before you knew it, it was time to return to the ship.  We had an all aboard time of 3:30 today.  On our next visit, the hours are much better, 8:00 am until 11:29 pm.  I just enjoyed every bit of today’s visit, especially spending time with my friends…























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment