Saturday, November 19, 2022

Fort Lauderdale, Florida...

Well, I back to Fort Lauderdale, my weekly stop…  This time was a bit different.  I have never seen this before; the gangways did not work all day!!!  They had to debark the guests from last weeks voyage and bring on a whole new load through A Deck…  What a nightmare!!!  So happy that I wasn’t joining the ship or leaving the ship today.  As a bonus, as a result of the horrible situation, CBPO came onboard the ship for those guests staying on, to check our passports.  That was nice!  As for my day in the Retreat, it started out slow with 100% overcast skies but, the sun gods smiled down upon me and brought a lovely day filled with sunshine…  My friends Tod & Barbara left today so I’m the lone ranger again.  I will be laying low this week with about 2900 guests for Thanksgiving and hundreds of kids….  I pray that I survive…


























































No comments:

Post a Comment