Saturday, November 12, 2022

Fort Lauderdale, Florida...

 Well, here we are again in Fort Lauderdale….  After Immigration, I headed to the Retreat where I hung out for the day.  Weather was pretty good until later in the afternoon when some rain hit us…  Sorry to see some new friends leave, Mary Lou, Jamie & Joanna…  I saw a friend from last year on the Koningsdam, Tod Ellison…  We were standing right next to each other when simultaneously, the realization hit us that we knew each other…  Great to see him…  This voyage, aside from our normal stop at beautiful Half Moon Cay, we visit Curacao and Aruba.  I’m more than a bit excited to see my wonderful friends Aart & Ellen when we visit Curacao…  It will be a great reunion...  It was a very, very nice day!

































1 comment: