Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Oranjested, Aruba...

Today was a wonderful day at sea as we sailed towards Oranjested, Aruba…  It was a day to relax in the sun until about 1:00 when I grabbed my camera and stared taking photos of the beautiful sights of Aruba approaching.  Once we were docked and cleared by local authorities, I headed out for a nice long walk to take photos and some shopping along the way.  I took my normal route along the coast where I could find several iguanas…  Love those creatures!  We have similar skin, I think.  Anyway, it was a glorious day to be out and about in Aruba.  I made several purchases, including some more Tommy Bahama shirts, just what I need…  I have way too many!  Anyway, when I made it back to the ship, I was loaded down like a pack mule with all my purchases…  That must have been quite a sight, a pack mule with Iguana skin….  Oh well, I loved every minute of the day!!!

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment