Sunday, November 6, 2022

Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas...

When I went out this morning, watching us sail into Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas, I gave us about zero chance of making this port because of tender operations.  The seas were quite rough and the winds on the upper decks were extremely strong…  The weather gods smiled on us, as we arrived, the winds died down, the seas were pretty smooth, so it was a go.  I decided to relax onboard, I have 16 more visits here so why not just relax…  It was a wonderful day onboard, but we did have a squall or two to drench everyone and cool things off a bit.  It didn’t damper our spirits, we just continued to enjoy the day taking all the changes in stride.  I had a massage booked in the afternoon, right after we sailed, which was just magnificent…  This evening, we had the Captain’s toast, welcoming all the new guests onboard so I snapped a few pics during the toast.  It was another magnificent day onboard the ms Nieuw Statendam….























































No comments:

Post a Comment