Friday, November 4, 2022

Key West, Florida, USA

Key West!  I always love visiting Key West…  I woke up early this morning eager to get through our Immigration Inspection as we reentered the USA.  Once I went through inspection, I was off and running…  I had a great morning filled with walking, taking photos and doing way too much shopping…  I made my way to Duvall Street and from there meandered through the shops and making my way to the Southernmost Point in the USA Buoy.  Then, it was a quick trip by the lighthouse before I made my way back to Duvall Street.  Along the way, I picked up some COVID test kits at CVS, bought a new cap, some tank tops at the Hog's Breath Saloon and a couple new Tommy Bahama shirts…  I’m addicted!!!  It was a perfect weather day for visiting Key West, hot and sunny.  I got in about 9 miles and lightened my wallet considerably.  Loved the day!  Once I was ready, I made my way back to the ship for some tanning management sessions…  Tomorrow, we are back in Fort Lauderdale…




























































No comments:

Post a Comment