Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos...

Today was a wonderful day, we arrived at Grand Turk early this morning with spectacular weather… I was up at the wee hours, as usual, to take photos as we sailed into this beautiful island.   I got off the ship straightaway and went for a walkabout.  This place is just lovely! I walked around for a while, snapping pics and even did a bit of shopping…  can always use another yellow cap!  I headed back to the ship to have a relaxing day in the sun.  later, in the morning, we were joined by the Carnival Freedom.  It was good to be back onboard before the hordes of people hit the beaches…  I went out to take a few photos as we sailed away, leaving the Carnival ship there to fend for themselves.  It turned out to be a wonderful day…  loving every day of my Caribbean adventure!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment