Tuesday, November 22, 2022

San Juan, Puerto Rico...

What a busy, busy day….  I had to get up this morning and head to the Retreat for breakfast and lots of sunshine as we sailed toward San Juan, Puerto Rico.  After about 4 hours of catching rays, I changed into my go ashore clothes, armed with a camera to capture photos for our sail into San Juan…  The scenic beauty as we sailed in didn’t disappoint…  Great as always!  I was first off, once we cleared, an headed out toward El Morro…  Love that fort!  I went along the shore, as usual, only to be turned around due to construction activities…  I was watching my time closely because I had dinner plans with my friends Nidia & Nuno at 6:00 so I wanted to leave enough time to clean up and meet them at the restaurant.  I was scurrying all over town, explored El Morrow and meandered around the city to the base on Castillo San Cristobal.  I got in over 10 miles walking and made it back to the ship in plenty of time.  Dinner was great, love spending time with this great couple…   Sadly, they will head home soon to Portugal.  It was just a spectacular day!!!

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment