Monday, November 21, 2022

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos...

Today, we had a lovely early morning sail into Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos…  I wasn’t quite sure I was going ashore this morning and had basically decided on just chilling in the Retreat.  Before you know it, my feet, and cameras, were taking me down to A Deck Forward to get off the ship…  I had a nice visit, got in a nice walk, took in a lot of beautiful scenery, did some shopping and even found time to snap a bunch of photos…  Later in the morning, we were joined by the Carnival Spirit, I made it back to the ship before the hoard went ashore.  The rest of the day was spent relaxing in the sun…  Our departure was held up a bit, unfortunately one of the Guests had to get off for medical treatment, home they find the care they need… The sail away was lovely and now we are on our way to San Juan, Puerto Rico...  We should arrive around 1:00pm tomorrow and say until 11ish...











































































No comments:

Post a Comment