Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Prince Christian Sund, Greenland, Part 2 of 3

This morning we started our day of scenic cruising through the scenic Prince Christian Sund...we awoke to dense fog but after entering the sound the weather magically cleared to bright sunshine and blue skies...with near perfect sea and ice conditions it was a magnificent day! The fjords, glaciers, icebergs and raw beauty of southern Greenland make this extremely remote area of the world one of the most dramatic and beautiful places and of course the country has special meaning to me as I was born here...I hope you enjoy my photos from Prince Christian Sund, I took over 1500 of them but fortunately I cut that number down….





















































No comments:

Post a Comment