Friday, March 24, 2023

Nassau, The Bahamas...

It was a 10 am morning arrival into Nassau, so I positioned myself in the Retreat for the sun and sail in photos. The weather was excellent. I was tempted to just stay onboard today but the urge to hit the town and get in a nice walk changed that position…  I did not go too far afield today, just off the ship to get in some walking and take in the local scenery sites…not many changes in Nassau since my last visit in 2010. It was a quick trip ashore and back on the ship to spend the remainder of the day with my sister Lisa and her husband Jim…today is their last cruise day…we had a great week together and we will miss them. We’ll be off to dinner soon and I’m sure it will be a lovely evening…  

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment