Thursday, March 2, 2023

I started out the day planning to chill on the ship...  I started to feel the urge for a good walk, so I changed my mind and did a quick tour of the town to get my walk in... I left the ship around 10am and was back by 11:30 am without a drink and only my phone. I walked to town along the waterfront and Boardwalk to the Chamberlin Bridge and out to the beaches. Today, I walked by Carlisle Wharf, crossed the pedestrian bridge over to the Independence Arch and to Independence Park…Continuing to wonder around the downtown area, I found the flower alley wall art and the iconic Mutual Life Assurance Society Building, with the cast-iron grillwork. It was not busy in the port with one other cruise ship in, however, we got the last parking birth as the docks were loaded with commercial vehicles. I got in a good 5 mile walk so I was a happy camper.  The remainder of the day was spent in the Retreat and a very hot day it was. Dinner in Rudy’s Sel de Mer tonight…  Should be great!!!














































































No comments:

Post a Comment