Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fort Lauderdale, Florida...

Turn around day in Fort Lauderdale!  The disembarkation and reboarding for Collector Voyage Guests was quite smooth once the guests came out of hiding and decided to exit the ship so that zero balance could be achieved…It amazes me every week how inconsiderate passengers are! Sadly, my sister Lisa & her husband had to depart for home…  I’ll see them in just two weeks when I finally wing my way home after a 7-month adventure in the Caribbean.  Once back onboard, I went to the Retreat for the day. Our friends Becky and Tyler joined us today for our last two weeks on the ship. We went to Deck 14 and Deck 11 for sail away. It was beautiful weather in Florida today.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment