Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Philipsburg, Sint Maarten...

I was out early for sail in photos today and was off the ship as soon as it was cleared to beat the crowds.  My walk was along the beach promenade retuning to the ship via the downtown shopping street.  Today, I noticed the vendors were open much earlier than in the past. Maybe that’s a sign of recovery…   It was another busy day in Sint Maarten with 4 ships in port, so I did not linger downtown.  I got my 6 mile walk in and returned to the ship by 10 am.  Once onboard, it was back to the Retreat and was greeted by our cabana stewards Jhon Lee and Kenneth who both do a great job and serve us very well.  We spent the rest of the afternoon in the Retreat.  I also, went and grabbed my camera so I could capture some photos as we sailed away…  Another lovely day in Sint Maarten.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment