Monday, February 20, 2023

Kralendijk, Bonaire...

A late evening and very little sleep deterred me from taking sail in photos this morning. I got off the ship soon after the crowds died down and made my way to the town square and then walked along the waterfront promenade towards Eden beach. When I arrived at Eden Beach, I was unable to spot any flamingos at Goto Meer, Bonaire’s landlocked saltwater lake. Turning around at the Eden Beach Resort, I headed back to toward the ship through town. I found the street art again and stopped in the town square, where a local food vendor was busy preparing Indonesian food for sale to the ship’s crew. I met Cathy on her walk about and warned her about the tough streets in town. There is major street construction in the downtown shopping area. We spent a relaxing day in the retreat. Tonight, we are looking forward to our dinner at Rudy’s Sel de Mer. There will not be sail away photos from Bonaire as our departure is scheduled for 11pm…  It was a glorious weather day in Bonaire…



























































No comments:

Post a Comment