Saturday, February 18, 2023

Amber Cove, Domincan Republic...

This morning I slept in and didn’t bother with sail in photos…  Needed the rest, especially since we lost an hour last night…  I went up to the Retreat for breakfast and to snap a few photos before heading ashore.  I got off the ship did a nice long walk in the port area, did some shopping and met Ann and Cathy. I always like walking around Amber Cove, a variety of sights to see.  I took photos and was back on the ship before the rain storms began... The rain came and went several times and finally cleared out and the remainder of the day was spent in the Retreat.  I did pop out for our sail away, caught a lot of the scenery that I missed on our way into port.  Another great day on the Rotterdam….














































































1 comment: