Saturday, February 25, 2023

Fort Lauderdale, Florida...

We decided to get off the ship and do a few errands in town. Our friend Laura and her sister Anne picked us up at 8:30 and we were off and running…   I had my replacement credit cards sent to Laura ‘s address and they arrived in time for her trip to Fort Lauderdale. That, of course, was my main priority…  I’m sure Holland America Line would appreciate it if I could pay my bills...  It was turnaround day and from all reports we made the right decision to get off the ship…there were delays in getting some passengers off the ship to achieve the immigration zero balance count requirement. After returning to the ship, we divided our time between deck 14 and the Crow’s Nest. This cruise, all the cabanas were fully booked by one party. Fortunately, we met the man who booked them, and he graciously allowed us to have one…  We are very pleased about this…so we are off on another 11-day Caribbean adventure.  We have a couple of relaxing days at sea and then 6 ports in a row, a bit exhausting with all that fun in the sun…


















































No comments:

Post a Comment