Friday, February 17, 2023

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos

We had a late arrival into Grand Turk this morning and since I was in the Retreat, I did take some photos as we sailed into Grand Turk. I was somewhat limited because my view was blocked by another ship. I did continue to enjoy the Retreat for a while before the three of us got off the ship. The Rotterdam was in port with the Carnival Magic and there were throngs of people heading for the cruise port. Huge masses…  just amazing!!!  We took a quick walk around the Grand Turk Cruise Port…visited some shops, snapped some photos and we were back on the ship within an hour and a half. The Cruise Port and Margaritaville were packed with people and weather was beautiful. We spent rest of day in the Retreat, enjoying the beautiful weather.  Another day in paradise! I did go out and snap a few more photos as we sailed away from Grand Turk, heading for the Dominican Republic…  We had a wonderful time at this evening’s Mariner Cocktail Party....  Loving every day!!!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment