Thursday, December 30, 2021

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico...

Well, here we are in Puerto Vallarta, my last port on this 77-day journey on the Koningsdam….  It has certainly been a different kind of voyage that I’m used to but overall, we had a great time.  We stayed onboard today due to an abundance of caution coming in to our last few days.  The weather, once again, was brilliant, loving these lazy days in the sunshine.  Time now to finish up the packing and taking my COVID test on Saturday, then I will be set to joining the Zuiderdam on Sunday…. I’ll be packing up my laptops and cameras now….  Next blog, hopefully from the Zuiderdam…. Have a Happy New Year everyone!









3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff, Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with good health, many opportunities, prosperity and much happiness. Hoping your transfer goes as planned to the Zuiderdam on the 2nd.
    BVH-Groton, Ct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year - you are thinking ahead and I think making smart choices. Planning ahead is the way to go! Take care you trio of travelers. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Wishing you and all who follow your blog a wonderful 2022. Hoping for health and safe travels for you and everyone. Bon Voyage on the Zuiderdam !!

    ReplyDelete