Sunday, December 5, 2021

San Diego, California....

Well, once again we are back in San Diego…. Got up this morning and was a little surprised by the weather which was very overcast, foggy & chilly…. Kind of like a previous visit.   I didn’t panic, knew the temperatures would climb and it would be a nice day.  My plan was to go out for a nice long walk, take some photos and head to the Retreat.  I bundled up and headed out and sure enough, within an hour I had shed my sweatshirt…  I got a nice long walk in, about 8 miles and headed back to the ship.  I spend the balance of the day, until sail away in the Retreat.  Sail away, as a usual, was lovely….  I also ran into Seth Wayne, Brand Ambassador for Holland America Line…  Nice to see him again.  We are off and running again to the Mexican Riviera and some nice sunny weather….   Loving every day (again)….. 






























































No comments:

Post a Comment