Sunday, October 31, 2021

San Diego, California....

 Well, here we are back in San Diego…. Got up this morning and was a little bit discouraged about my plans for today as the weather was very overcast and chilly….  So much for spending the day in the Retreat soaking up some rays.  Got my weekly COVID test out of the way, studied all night so I’d be sure to pass it.  Once I went through Immigration for my Passport check, as luck would have it, the skies cleared and the weather was just brilliant.  We had decided to skip going ashore in San Diego this week so the great weather was just perfect….  We had a fabulous day in the Retreat.  I went to the sail away feeling a little guilty about not taking photos today.  It was a beautiful sail away as we followed the Disney ship out of the harbor.  Dinner tonight was in the Canaletto Restaurant…  It was just fabulous!!!!  Perhaps the moist enjoyable meal I’ve had yet and I’ve had a lot of fabulous meals onboard the Koningsdam.  Just a perfect day!  Now I’m off to see the Halloween costume contest, I’m going as a old doddering cruise ship passenger… I think I can pull this off! Maybe I’ll win!!!!  Tomorrow, Ensenada, Mexico.





































1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like a wonderful turnaround day and a great day in the retreat! Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete