Sunday, October 17, 2021

Ensenada, Mexico....

 Ensenada!  We had just a beautiful day in Ensenada…  I got up early again to capture some photos of our sailing into Ensenada.  Lovely sail in!  Once we were docked, I went for a walkabout into town.  I walked along the waterfront to capture the sights of the boats in the Marina.  I found the fish market, always a place of interest for me.  I decided I get in a nice walk before heading to the Retreat.  I ran into Gyl & Howard again and had a nice visit.  After walking the streets of Ensenada for about 6+ miles, it was time to hit the Retreat. I had a lovely day lounging in the sun, getting totally pampered by Manny & Jeffrey.  The do it right!  Towards the end of the day, I brought my camera back out for some photos as we sailed away from Ensenada toward San Diego….  Tomorrow, this voyage ends and we begin another, a cruise to the Mexican Rivera…  Ann & Cathy join the ship so I’ll have some company…  It will be great seeing them again, haven’t seen them since March 21st 2020 when they dropped me off at my house after leaving the Volendam.  Holland America Line is hitting on all cylinders… This voyage was great!!! Loving every day! 






















































































2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff, Ann & Cathy. I'm Janie friend of John Z(from Spain). Glad you are all back sailing. Jeff saw the big scissor cut for the Koningsdam!! If I remember correctly our last encounter was on the Zuiderman TA in April 2019. I then did a Hawaii cruise Mar 1-18, 2020. Of course, that was the end. I just did Alaska on 9/11 and will be again doing 11/13 & 12/11 all on the Nieuw Amsterdam.(John says I'm trying to tie you on so many of the same ship sailings!!) Looking at two cruises one on the 4/17 TA to Europe and 10/15 TA to FLL both on the Rotterdam.

    Hope to meet up with you all sometime in the HAL future. P.S. Ann did you ever get HAL to prepare tuna or egg salad with celery??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos from the market and around town in Ensenada! Appreciate the updates, they are great! Glad you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete