Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 6 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Once again I am back in Puerto Vallarta…. It was a beautiful day, hot and sunny.  I went into town with my friends Bert & Charlotte Holland first thing after arrival.  We took a taxi to the beginning of the Malecon and explored the town from there.  It was a wonderful day to just walk along checking out all the sights.  After a 4-5 hours, I returned to the ship and spent a couple of wonderful hours poolside reading.  Tonight we had a VIP cocktail party which was fun.  Afterwards I hung around outside for the sail away at 9:00….. Nice end to a lovely day.  Tomorrow, sea day!  I am looking forward to a couple of relaxing days…

 

4 comments:

  1. Was surprised to see picture of Ane Montanez at the end of your blog is see back on for the World Cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and all your fellow voyagers. Anything special for Christmas Day? Have fun!
    T&C

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS
    David

    ReplyDelete