Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 5 Loreto, Mexico

Today was a first time visit to Loreto.  I had no real plans except to walk around and check out the town.  It is a fairly small and easy to get around town.  They put out and effort to entertain us with music and dancing all over town.  I walked along the Malecon to start my day and then headed into the city.  It is a pretty nice and friendly place.  I don’t think I could stay here for an extended period of time.  A little to laid back even for me.  I did enjoy the day….

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff.....
    Odd, but your one photo of the three small boats on still water is unusually good. Of course I would be remiss if didn't mention the fine wildlife fast-action photos; so great in their own right. Suspect you multi-burst shutter to capture those shots.
    Zero cold temps here. Enjoy your sun and warmth.
    HAL certainly is spoiling you; own personalized towel, even!. That alone should boost the next Berlitz cruise book ship scores.
    Enjoy your continuing adventure. What fun!
    Oh, what is your usual camera used?
    T&C

    ReplyDelete