Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 10 Corinto, Nicaragua

I was a lovely sail into Corinto, aside from the fact that we were sailing right into the sun.  I got off straight away and went to explore Corinto once again.  It is an interesting little town which seems fairly poor.  I hooked up a ride on one of the cyclos to help me explore in a reasonably comfortable fashion in the sweltering heat.  It was going pretty well and got really interesting when the driver stopped to pick up a woman.  I thought he was giving his friend a ride until she started to negotiate a deal…. Didn’t realize at first that she was a prostitute.  I don’t know what it is lately, I either attract muggers or hookers….  After I completed my tour I headed back to the ship for a day poolside…  Great day!!!  Tomorrow we are in Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica….  I’m not sure what I’ll do since this a big container dock…  It may be a day at the pool!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment