Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 3 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

I had a wonderful day in Cabo…. I got a chance to see an old friend from Elementary School when I lived in Hawaii.  Diana moved to Cabo about 1 ½ years ago so it was a perfect opportunity to see an old friend.  She met me at the pier and we headed out exploring a bit of Cabo.  One of our first stops was for lunch at the Hacienda, a fabulous restaurant with a great ambience and view.  After lunch we met up with a friend of Diana’s and went and look at some amazing properties with unbelievable views.  We eventually went to Diana’s beautiful home high on a ridge with a spectacular view.  While we were there I hooked up my computers and got them all updated with her extremely fast WiFi.  From there we walked down to the beach to check out some more wonderful scenery.  I am really impressed with Cabo.  It is so different once you get out of the tourist zone.  I made it back to the ship on the last tender, just in time for a little dinner.  It was a fabulous day!

 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your day! It was wonderful seeing you...
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography Jeff. Diana introduced me to your keen eyed observations, you have the utmost discerning eye for the best and most attractive shots....keep traveling and sharing the beauty through your lens and your words on this blog....we all enjoy your journey.

    ReplyDelete