Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Panama Canal Cruise Day 1 San Francisco


































Well……  here I am again at my home away from home, the ms Amsterdam.  It really feels great to be back here.  That is not to say that I did not love my time on the Statendam…  miss those nice folks already.  I boarded the ship fairly early, around 9:30 and it went extremely well, no hassles….  It’s great to see my friends onboard and a few old friends as guests.  I got all my unpacking done and I am ready to roll.  Sail away was beautiful, the sunset remarkable!!!!  The ship looks very nice, the dry dock seems to have gotten a lot done.  My cabin has been refurbished, new carpet, furniture…  very nice,  The explorers lounge has been redone, the Canaletto redone, Ocean bar and other places I haven’t seen.  I will put up some photos on sea days when it’s a slow day for photos….  Right now I am getting ready to test the new, everything we wanted in Wi-Fi, system….  We’ll see how that goes. **** UPDATE:  Sorry for the delay in posting, just some growing pains with the new system….  I did this manually, much more time...  not sustainable

No comments:

Post a Comment