Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 70 At Sea

The day started out pretty well, just hanging out poolside, soaking up some sun and reading….  All was good until about 1:15 when I went in to get something to eat.  I had a bit of a mishap and banged myself up pretty good.  Have a lot of healing to do.  Oh well…..  On we go!  This evening was a formal night, our last….  We had a couple of wonderful hosts for our table…  Julie from Human Resources and Rene, the Spa Manager.  It was a wonderful time at dinner.  After dinner there was a Ball in the Queen’s Lounge.  Fun way to finish out the evening.  Tomorrow I have to start getting serious about packing…

 

2 comments:

  1. Jeff....
    Wow!
    Shipboard life looks to be a bit rough on the 'bod'. How'd the other guy fair in the 'knife-fight'? Lay low and heal up.
    When you get patched up in the ship's infirmary, does your insurance cover, or just another shipboard accound charge?
    T&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jeff, it looks like you need a nurse to care for you and since I'm a nurse I'm volunteering my service:). Please, please, please stay healthy and safe. I so enjoy these travels with you.

    ReplyDelete