Friday, December 16, 2022

Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas...

It was a pretty uneventful day today; we arrived back to Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas…  I elected to sleep in an forgo going ashore.  I spent the day soaking up some sun and relaxing.  The weather today was very nice, no rain or adverse weather conditions so I was definitely in my happy place.  Today we were joined by the Volendam…. This was a major highlight for me. The last time I saw the Volendam was 20 March 2020. We were on the 2020 Grand South America & Antarctica Voyage when the Pandemic hit. Fortunately, Captain Friso got us safely back to Port Everglades just before they closed the port. Today is the last day for this current voyage.  It will be good to get a fresh batch of guests, this voyage had some real winners….  I’m going to head out for a bit in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow, our friend Laura will pick up Cathy & I.  It will be good to do a bit of shopping, not sure for what, I have everything I need but who knows, maybe a new camera…  Just kidding, I have too many already.  Looking forward to heading back to Aruba & Curacao.  We will also hit Bonaire, Amber Cove, Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay. It will be the Christmas cruise so lots of kiddies on their way, Oh joy!!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment