Saturday, December 17, 2022

Fort Lauderdale, Florida...

It was a gray, chilly day as I went out this morning on the ship in Fort Lauderdale…  Cathy & I were picked up by our friend Laura and off we went…  It was computer and iPhone updates for me at Publix Supermarket (great Wi-Fi).  As for Cathy, she was off to Ross & TJ Max.  It was nice seeing Laura again.  We miss having her and her sister Bobbi onboard.  Once we were back on the ship, we headed to the Retreat despite the dreary weather.  The sail away was nice, got a few nice photos…  After dinner, they did the lighting of the Christmas Tree onboard, it was a lovely event.  Our new Captain, Eric Barhorst and his wife Farah, came over and we had a nice chat.  I said my goodbyes to Captain Noel O’Driscoll this morning and hope he and his lovely family have a wonderful Christmas and vacation.  I look forward to the weeks ahead sailing with Captain Barhorst!  We are now off to Aruba after a couple days at sea…






































































No comments:

Post a Comment