Sunday, December 25, 2022

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos...

Greetings on this warm and sunny Christmas day, at least here in Grand Turk… Santa arrived for the roughly 400 children on board this morning, so families weren’t quick to get off the ship.   I was up early for sail-in photos, as usual…. I left the ship first thing, and it was rather remarkable, I was the only person to get off as soon as we were cleared.  I was in Grand Turk before anyone else debarked the ship…  amazing!  I went for my normal walkabout around the Grand Turk Cruise Port; visited some shops, snapped some photos and I was back on the ship ready for sunshine... Around 11ish the Carnival Spirit pulled up alongside of the Nieuw Statendam. With the perfect weather today, the beaches were packed with Christmas vacationers. We spent most of the day in the Retreat. Looking forward to having our Christmas Dinner in the Tamarind Restaurant this evening. Wishing all our family and friends a very Merry Christmas. Off to Half Moon Cay tomorrow… Merry Christmas!!!













































































No comments:

Post a Comment