Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Georgetown, Grand Cayman...

Today, we visited Georgetown, Grand Cayman…  We were up bright and early to head out on the first tender ashore to Georgetown.  While we were waiting, it was pointed out to me that I might not be able to get on the first tender because of people on tours taking precedence and a film crew doing some promotional video work for Holland America Line….  I felt my President’s Club priority tendering benefit slipping away.  I didn’t want to sit around waiting for tenders so I told the ladies that it was good time for lady’s day…  I opted out of going and went to the Retreat.  The ladies reported that there is a fair amount of residual effects of the hurricane ashore.  I guess Seven Mile beach took a hit.  It was a nice day onboard despite a bit of rain here and there….



























No comments:

Post a Comment