Thursday, November 25, 2021

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

What can I say…another beautiful day in the Mexican Riviera… Cathy and I left the ship early, made our way to the Puerto Vallarta Malecon for some walking and site seeing and I was also able to update my computer along the way. We returned to the ship and the ladies went shopping. I spent another spectacular hot, sunny afternoon in the Retreat. This evening we are having Thanksgiving dinner and enjoying the BB King’s All Star Band….  So much to be thankful for…  Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends around the world!


































































1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff, Belated Thanksgiving wishes. Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
    I have some catching up to do on your adventures. Have plenty of free time now that I'm post surgery.
    Wishing you and the Scott sisters a wonderful Holiday Season and cruising.
    BVH- Groton, Ct.

    ReplyDelete